Hi,

  It seems like an interesting project, if you need mentor, you can count me in.

I have  one question:  I quick check to see [1],

It seems that you are the only one of the initial committers who has a
commit in 2022.

The top four contributors in [1]  Their total LOC looks good. If you
think they have a good understanding of the project, I suggest adding
them as well.

[1]https://github.com/baremaps/baremaps/graphs/contributors?from=2022-01-02&to=2022-09-20&type=c

Nathan Hartman <hartman.nat...@gmail.com> 于2022年9月16日周五 22:56写道:

> On Fri, Sep 16, 2022 at 9:25 AM Bertil Chapuis <bchap...@gmail.com> wrote:
> >
> > Hello Everyone,
> >
> > Here is a proposal for Baremaps, a toolkit and a set of infrastructure
> > components for creating, publishing, and operating online maps. The
> > proposal is published on the wiki [1] and a demonstration of our base map
> > is available online [2].
> >
> > The key challenge for Baremaps will be to create a sustainable community.
> > We appreciate anyone who would be willing to support us with bug reports,
> > code, mentoring or feedback.
> >
> > [1] -
> > https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/INCUBATOR/Baremaps+Proposal
> > [2] - https://demo.baremaps.com/
> >
> > Best regards,
> >
> > Bertil Chapuis
>

> This is very cool!
>
> Thank you for your very candid proposal, and demonstration site. Your
> assessment of licensing concerns in particular and interest in joining
> the ASF specifically because of the high bar for bringing in 3rd party
> code is, I think, a good fit here.
>
> Although I am inundated with other work at the moment and will
> probably not be able to contribute to this project, I do think that a
> move to ASF should benefit Baremaps and the ASF in the long run, and I
> would like to offer my words of encouragement.
>
> Cheers,
> Nathan

Best wishes!
CalvinKirs