Here are the relevant messages Larry mentions:
https://lists.apache.org/thread/rl93tocc2nt3b6lnwvqp3xbnxcvc5cwg
https://lists.apache.org/thread/xrf3ft5b9jzbbtcwo2k8kqbk2fn69vyx

It’s unclear to me how the incubator will further help with establishing
diversity - during our discussion, Justin Mclean mentioned he thought it was a
good idea to get out of incubation to drive further adoption and growth
(https://lists.apache.org/thread/9ghzpyqjcw7j2zbfq5nrx0ckq2tx761f).
> Hi,  Given teh length of time you have been in the Incubator, I would try to
> graduate, putting it off further, may mean it never happens.  Kind Regards,
> Justin

I would be grateful for any advice to bring additional growth to the project.
Do you see any avenue inside the incubator that we should engage with? Any
specific items we could pursue, perhaps?

Cheers,

Antoine

>>> [2]https://lists.apache.org/list?d...@tuweni.apache.org