+1 (binding)

Verified:

- [X] Download links are valid.
- [X] Checksums and PGP signatures are valid.
- [X] Source code artifacts have correct names matching the current release.
- [X] LICENSE, NOTICE and DISCLAIMER are correct for the repository.
- [X] All files have license headers if necessary.
- [X] No compiled archives bundled in the source archive.
- [X] Building is OK with: ./x.py build --ninja --ghproxy
- [X] Stage docker image runs and serves properly

Best,
tison.

Chao Zhang <tok...@apache.org> 于2023年2月12日周日 18:33写道: