But at the same time, the file header has `/* from valgrind tests */`,
I assumed you ported the variation of Valgrind.

A good practice is not to add more license information than you
actually do, i.e., don't declare it's from valgrind tests if you
believe you are using the original Public Domain sha1.c file,
confusions arise like this.