Hi, Justin

Thank you for your reminder. We have completed the inspection and
correction of these issues.

- The website already has a privacy policy connected to ASF's privacy
policy, We can find it through Home ->ASF ->Privacy.
- We created apacheseatunnel.slack.com < http://apacheseatunnel.slack.com/
>, It is voluntarily managed by PPMC members of the Apache SeaTunnel
(incubating) community.
- Our discussions are all open and transparent, some of which were
discussed in the Github Issue, and we are actively guiding the transfer to
the email.
- Regarding the branding issue, We have made modifications to these
articles [1].

1. https://apache-seatunnel.medium.com/

Justin Mclean <jus...@classsoftware.com> 于2023年4月13日周四 09:25写道:

--