Dear incubator community,

I would like to propose OzHera[1] as a new apache incubator project, you
can find the proposal[2] of OzHera for more detail.

OzHera is an application performance observation platform that centers
around applications,
integrating metric monitoring, link tracing, logs, alerts, and other
capabilities.
The Hera platform has the following core features:

** Embrace Cloud Native
Complies with the Opentracing standard, integrating multiple star
open-source products such as OpenTelemetry,
Grafana, Prometheus, ES, CAdvisor, etc. At the same time, Hera deeply
adapts to K8S,
providing one-click deployment on K8S through operator.

** Precise: Availability Metrics
We have defined corresponding availability metrics for common RPC
(Dubbo, HTTP, etc.) requests.
These request-scope metrics are automatically extracted from tracing
by Hera, and during extraction,
we enhance the ability to recognize business error codes.
A single metric can accurately express the exceptions encapsulated by
RPC and business processing.

** Quick: Metrics-Tracing-Logging Linkage
Based on traceId, it links the alarm -> metrics -> link -> log closed loop.
>From the moment the alarm card touches the user, the user can quickly
view the link and log situation related to this alarm,
greatly improving the efficiency of problem locating.

** Economical
Less than 0.1% storage cost, satisfying 99.9% of tracing demands
OzHera achieves the recognition of abnormal calls (error span,
abnormal business error codes,
error logs, single span time exceeding 1 second, etc.) and ensures the
storage of data for the entire call link of abnormal traces.
For normal traces, we adopt a default random sampling strategy of one
in ten thousand.

** Enterprise-level Observable Products
Complete account, permission, application management mechanisms,
allowing users to quickly implement within the enterprise and connect
to the enterprise’s own account, application deployment system, etc.
It can also quickly dock with enterprise office software to achieve
alarm touch. Core links are well decoupled for rapid scaling,
and for large volumes of tracing, we have implemented tail sampling strategies,
able to support high qps, real-time observable demands of high
timeliness systems.

[1] https://github.com/XiaoMi/mone/tree/master/ozhera-all
[2] https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/INCUBATOR/OzHeraProposal

Best,