Hi,

As other IPMC members have mentioned, this project’s proposal has several
issues, including IP, licensing and community issues and has probably been
proposed too soon.

I also want to add that 6 mentors are too many, and the project should consider
including IPMC members outside of China.

I’m also not sure the "Creative Commons Legal Code” license is compatible with
the Apache license and there are also other licenses list that are not listed
in Category A ,B or X, e.g. "Mulan Permissive Software License”

Looking at the repo, it mentions several people as “owners”. What does this
mean? ASF projects do not have owners. And as mentioned there seems to be a
misunderstands of what the role of a mentor is in an ASF project.

The committer list mentioned in the repo is a lot larger than the initial
committer list and yet some of the initial committers do not seem to be that
active. How were the initial committers chosen and who do they work for? Can
you also please provide a mapping of initial committer names to their GitHub
accounts.

Kind Regards,
Justin