They are already beginning to remove the screenshots and comments that
have proved the UI copy behaviors.
They had known that and did that intentionally.

Screenshots, https://twitter.com/wusheng1108/status/1699432297429114959.
Now, if you see the issue again, it is
gone.https://github.com/XiaoMi/mone/issues/689

They have admitted their UIs are similar(most likely directly
referring) to Aliyun Yunxiao commercial services. (Translation from
their top3 maintainer's feedback)

Anyway, I think the evidence is clear, there are bigger issues than
`too-early-to-join`.
AFAIK, the project and the maintainers are not suitable for ASF
culture, even hard to say good enough in the OSS culture.

More and more China local foundation members and PPMC members are
showing up to share their concerns and consensus of saying NO to the
project.
They have all the right to do things on their own, but let's keep the
foundation and incubator safe from this kind of chaos.

Sheng Wu 吴晟
Twitter, wusheng1108

tison <wander4...@gmail.com> 于2023年9月6日周三 22:36写道: