I've been keeping an eye on Gluten project since its starting up. And now, I'm
so glad to see its    showing up in the incubating discussion list.

The aim of Gluten project is simple yet significant, with the high performance
of native libraries, to speed up Spark Sql queries. Its architecture is neat
and full of scalability.

Wish to see Gluten help more users to improve their Spark Sql efficiency.