+1, and I'm glad to be one of the nominated mentors.

My team members at Alibaba deeply joined in the development of Gluten and
Gluten-Trino, so I'm well aware that it's a diverse and open community, and
really glad that the Gluten community decides to join the incubator.

AFAIK, with Gluten-Trino plugin we could have some 50%~100% performance
gain, and I believe it could further improve after joining the Gluten main
branch later (not yet since that requires quite some code refactor, if I
understand it correctly, but that's in the plan).

About Flink plugin, I'm thrilled to see how things will develop, with my
Flink PMC Member hat on (smile).

Good luck team, and Happy New Year all!

Best Regards,
Yu