Hey tison,

Thank you for the head-up. I managed to move our old website to Docusaurus in
one day - using the template structure from Fury, if you don’t mind. Awesome
stuff, would love when we’d had a template for the podlings to setup a good
looking, SEO friendly project page. That’s needed to grow the community!

Cheers, thanks again,
 —Alex