> So a condition of including MIT licensed code is to include the relevant
MIT license text. That seems to be missing for for vue-vben-admin , as I
can’t find it anywhere in the release

vue-vben-admin is under MIT[1] license, In the LICENST[2] file of
StreamPark, we listed which files are copied from vue-vben-admin

[1] https://github.com/vbenjs/vue-vben-admin/blob/main/LICENSE [2]
https://github.com/apache/incubator-streampark/blob/release-2.1.4-rc1/LICENSE#L228

Best,
Huajie Wang