> But I found a potential issue that it's possible StreamPark copied some
code from flink-sql-gateway to streampark-flink-sql-gateway.

Thanks for your review work, the "streampark-flink-sql-gateway" module is
in the dev branch and is currently in the development phase, As you said,
some of the code is copied from Flink. We will address these issues in
future releases. In the current release version 2.1.4, there is no
"flink-sql-gateway" code included.

Best,
Huajie Wang

tison <wander4...@gmail.com> 于2024年4月29日周一 17:07写道: