As a polling member, my vote is -1 (unbinding) for dropping incubator-*

We need a clear difference between projects who are in consideration to get a
full supported TLP and the ones who undergo the process. Just my 2 cents

—Alex

>>> 2024 07: 41: 16 MESZ schrieb Sheng Wu <wu. sheng. 841108@ gmail. com>: > >-0