Hi Apache Incubator members,

I would like to propose a new project to the ASF incubator - OpenServerless.

OpenServerless (currently Nuvolaris Community) is a complete Serverless
platform for Kubernetes built on top of Apache OpenWhisk, Redis, PosgreSQL,
FerredDB, Minio, APISIX and Ollama, providing support for back-end and
front-end, with a rich CLI, including development tools and IDE support,
tested on all the leading cloud kubernetes (EKS,AKS,GKE) and Linux
distributions (OpenShift, MicroK8S, K3S).

Here is the proposal:
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/INCUBATOR/OpenServerlessProposal

I would be the Champion of the project. I will mentor and help the project
through the incubator with Bertrand Delacratez [bdelacra...@apache.org] and
Enrico Olivelli [eolive...@apache.org]

We are open to hearing the feedback from the incubator.

[1] https://nuvolaris.github.io