Hi Michele,

Your proposal looks good on an initial read. I spotted a few small items.
* The proposal had some accidental links to gihub.com which is a
phishing site that my anti-virus software blocks. I updated the
proposal to remove the links that I found.
* mentors need to be members of the Incubator PMC and you do not
appear to be a member - maybe you could find some other mentors from
the existing PMC membership - I can volunteer if you are short
* with the mailing lists, you don't need to include the 'incubator'
part in the name

Regards,
PJ