Peter Donald wrote:

> If you like I could help keep them synched?

Excellent!

> I think it got too many deprecation messages and busted the compiler/ant.

It is hard to see find the errors in the midst of of all the warnings.  Here they are.

    [javac]
D:\jakarta\jakarta-james\build\src\org\apache\james\core\AvalonMailStore.java:56:
Incompatible type for declaration. Can't convert
org.apache.avalon.configuration.Configuration[] to java.util.Iterator.
    [javac]         Iterator registeredClasses =
m_configuration.getChild("repositories").getChildren("repository");

    [javac]
D:\jakarta\jakarta-james\build\src\org\apache\james\core\AvalonUsersStore.java:41:
Incompatible type for declaration. Can't convert
org.apache.avalon.configuration.Configuration[] to java.util.Iterator.
    [javac]         Iterator repConfs = m_configuration.getChildren("repository");

- Sam Ruby