"Pier P. Fumagalli" wrote:

> I found this nice article on Salon tonight, and I wanted to share it with my
> closest friends :)
>
> <http://www.salon.com/tech/col/garf/2001/01/08/bad_java/index.html>
>
> For sure the guy grew up in a bad way :) Just take a look at his name, is he
> an hybrid between Homer and Simon & Garfunkel? (Well, I can't say my name is
> better - translated it would sound like "Peter Paul Smoking Chickens" - but
> his sounds like "Mrs. Robinson's Donuts"...)
>
> I'd give him a big phat "californian" what-EVERRRRRR :) :) :)

He wrote a follow-up because a few people gave him a  'what-EVERRRRR'...

http://www.salon.com/tech/col/garf/2001/01/18/java_response/index.html

geir

(And if "californian",  wouldn't that be 'what-EV- hey?  what happened
to the lights? ' )

--
Geir Magnusson Jr.                               [EMAIL PROTECTED]