Ted Husted wrote:

> Sam Ruby wrote:
> >  3.2     Sam: formalization of the subproject hierarcy.
>
> When we say hierarchy, do we mean something nested, or just
> a flat grouping?

I would be satisifed with simple assignments.

> >  3.3  Unassigned: reformat the rules for revolutionaries document
> >       from an email to a bylaw
>
> I can work on this, but am I suppose to post it at the meeting or
> beforehand if possible?

Since this item is unassigned, thanks for volunteering!  (I'm actually
surprised it wasn't assigned to James, but my minutes indicate otherwise,
and he hasn't stepped forward).

Beforehand is preferable, but given the proximity to the next meeting,
perhaps you might want to target the meeting after that.  Your call.

- Sam Ruby