Jason van Zyl wrote:

> > Gump doesn't solve these problems.  Peter Donald has outsmarted it.  Jason
> > van Zyl ignores it.
>
> The Jetspeeders don't care about developing against the HEAD of
> Turbine because we do change so much (I know we change a lot and I
> know it's a big problem),

+1

Admitting that you have a problem is the first step!

;-)

> I don't think it's fair to say that I'm igorning the problem
> or ignoring GUMP.

It is fair to say that you are ignoring Gump at this point.  It is also
fair to say that this is the right thing to do at this time.  (It doesn't
mean I have to like it, but it is true nevertheless).

> I intend for this habit to die quickly when turbine is released at
> javaone.

A big +1.

Personally, I'd love to see JetSpeed check in a turbine.jar at JavaOne and
still have the *SAME* jar file be the one at the CVS head at the *NEXT*
JavaOne - *AND* still build successfully each night with Gump.

- Sam Ruby