On Mon, 22 Oct 2001 13:20, Jon Stevens wrote:
> <http://importscrubber.sourceforge.net/ant.html>
>
> org.apache.tools.ant.taskdefs.optional.importscrubber.ImportScrubberTask
>
> Given that this isn't an official Jakarta project, shouldn't the tool
> choose another namespace?

probably - but that project is not alone. Heaps of external projects use this
namespace. About the only ones who put it in their own namespace (ie
org.apache.torque.tasks.*) are at Apache or the occasional other one.

I vaguely remember someone complaining about it a while back but nothing
really got done.

--
Cheers,

Pete

"abandon all hope , ye who enter here" - dante, inferno