Vincent Massol at [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I have sent 5 mails to the [EMAIL PROTECTED] mailing list
> yesterday and they have not yet appeared on the list (after more than 15
> hours). Is there any problem currently with the jakarta mail server ?

Yes... There are some problems, but I'm working to fix them moving the
Jakarta lists off to another server one by one (so that Daedalus can catch
up on the looooong backlog)... This message should be the first one served
by the new server (hopefully, since general has been moved with a technique
I'm not 100% confident about)...

    Pier