Personally,

While I don't have strong feeling about this, and a Mission statement is
what it is...

I don't know that commercial-quality is a positive thing these days.
Alternatively, I'd say high-quality.  Its a stupid distinction I know
but I've used some duds that were supposedly "commercial-quality"
(especially from *cough*microsoft*cough* the big vendors).  I feel
Jakarta should champion OS software as being equal to or better than
"commercial-quality" even when OS software is commecial (if that makes
any sense).  Like I said pedantic but it just stuck out at me.

-Andy
--
www.superlinksoftware.com
                        - fix java generics!