On Sat, 12 Jan 2002 11:02, Ted Husted wrote:
> Since the rates weren't published, I figured as much :)
>
> This is still in the speculative stages, but in the event that we
> attract some capital, I'd very much like to come knocking on
> collab.net's door. In the meantime, I'd like to get started it on the
> right foot, but since it's not an open source project :(, sourceforge
> doesn't seem like an option. So, I was just wondering if there were
> something in between.

You can download sourceforge code (alexandria project on sourceforge IIRC)
then setup and install it. It is a bit painful to do and a bit inflexible but
apparently some people have cleaned it up a bit (see the forums for the
project) however I haven't had a look at any of the forks - though I have
heard good things about a debian fork of it. Of course this is relatively
linux/unix specific

--
Cheers,

Pete