In message <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>, "Daniel F. Savares
e" writes:
>time to NetComponents because I don't use it and would redesign and
>rewrite it if I did.  There appear to still be a lot of people using

Rather, I don't use it much because of the types of projects I work on
these days.  Didn't mean to imply I used something else for the stuff
NetComponents does.  At any rate, I think I explained the status more
fully under the "What about NetComponents 2.0?" section of
http://www.savarese.org/java/

daniel