"Andrew C. Oliver" wrote:

> On Sun, 2002-01-27 at 23:17, Peter Donald wrote:
<snip previous converstaion>
> +1, proper encapsulation should include EJB functionality for those who
> desire it while not requiring it for those who do not.  There is also a
> matter of licensing involved there.

Thanks, I guess you are right. Requiring EJB is quite a lot.

I would like to take this time to formally request that the
java-icalendar module be moved over to the jakarta-commons sandbox and
that my apache commiter account be reinstated so that I can commit the
new code into cvs.

Once we have the new source code in place I will contact all the people
who have emailed me about the project over the last year and tell them
to join the commons mailing list if they are still interested.

In the meantime I will be preparing the website with an initial set of
project guidelines, documentation, and continuing to work on the code.

Thanks for your input. Now back to listening

Jeff Prickett

<snip some more>