What I'm saying is duplicate the cool features, interoperate with the
client but be better.

I agree with both Scott and am willing to help as much as I can, and Jon
(that exchange sucks...though I think he could express the degree of
suckiness better than I can ;-) ).

I also think making client *choice* an integral part of it would be a
nice feature.  I freaking hate outlook.

-Andy

On Tue, 2002-01-29 at 15:12, Andrew C. Oliver wrote:
> On Tue, 2002-01-29 at 15:07, Scott Sanders wrote:
> > Innovation is necessary.  But duplication is also necessary for the
> > purpose of adoption.  The only way to beat Exchange is to look like
> > Exchange.  The innovation will then help, but only after the user thinks
> > that it *is* Exchange.
> >

> + 1/2 - the users that WANT to believe its exchange.  The ones with
> brains can use their brains and say "gee do I want to use a client that
> every freaking email virus in the world less like 3 was written for"...
> ;-)
>
> > Scott

www.superlinksoftware.com
                        - fix java generics!