That point is well made, but in our experience organisations large and small
are looking. more than ever, to value for money from IT, and if you can sell
a solution which does not break their M$ _desktop_ policy, people will
increasingly accept apache products into an M$ server ENV.

'course the fact that they can run it all on 2kserver these days helps a
lot, they get the best of both worlds, good software *and* security holes
;-)

Many M$ IT managers are afraid that non-M$ products will destroy their
networks with flame and the sword, and once you can get over that hurdle
selling features to potential users is the same old job it ever was.

d.