Perhaps the question to ask is how are real sites providing real
scalabilty without resorting to Enterprise JavaBeans?

Take google.com and yahoo.com for example,

Yahoo offers a signficant number of remote, multi-user applications like
the ones we would like to provide to our own clients. Are they using
EJBs? If not, what do they use? How can we turn Yahoo's approach into a
toolkit model that other developers can use?

Google is offering a single, read-only servvice, but at mind-bending
speed. How does it serve so many users so quickly? Again, how can we
package that approach in a way that it accessible to other developers?

Sorry to be providing more queries than code, but to paraphrase Linus,
it often takes one person to articulate an issue, and another to resolve
it =:o)

-- Java Web Development with Struts.
-- Tel +1 585 737-3463.
-- Web http://www.husted.com/struts/