My name is Nathaniel Auvil and I run the jCharts project hosted at
http://sourceforge.net/projects/jcharts/

I was wondering if there would be any possibility of jCharts joining the Jakarta
project.  I have
been carrying all the weight of this project since its inception have trouble finding
people who
want to contribute to the project.  My hopes are that if I could joing the Jakarta
project, help
would be easier to find.

I have some big changes in store for the 0.4 release so check the project out!