Hi!

I would like my project to be as lawful and correct (in terms of licenses)
as possible.

In my project (http://osec.sf.net) I provide tomcat servlet container in
single package with other jars, available for separate download. Is that
correct? Maybe I should add more licensing notices on download
(http://osec.sf.net/download.shtml) page?

Also i have modified bootstrap.jar from tomcat 4.0.1 and made it available
for download, under which license it should go and is it correct?

My project is released GPL (or LGPL).

Please provide your suggestions on such matter.

---
Ruslan AKA Jango < contact at ruslan dot org >
http://www.ruslan.org/