>On Fri, 15 Mar 2002 16:05:41  0100 Guillaume Rousse <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote.

Correct me if I'm wrong but if you break US law while in France without
breaking any French laws and no US laws covered by extradition treaties, I
don't think you care unless you enter the US physically (and have ticked off
someone enough to notice).  I also don't think a license can bind you to
follow US law.  Moot point for me, but maybe not for others.