It takes awhile to learn an appreciation for Jon.  He's like a peculiar
wine that at first you think isn't fit for lacquer and later you start
to find yourself nodding you head a little bit, and then suddenly find
even when you roll your eyes at him you're still chuckling a bit.  But
Jon is definitely an acquired taste.  He's one of the people here that I
hope to meet if Cisco ever sends me out to San Jose.

-Andy

On Mon, 2002-04-22 at 16:27, Michael A. Smith wrote:
> On Mon, 22 Apr 2002 [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
> > jon, are you a bitter man?  ;-)
>
> This should answer your question:
> http://jakarta.apache.org/site/jon.html
>
> (yes, I know it was rhetorical)