As part of Latka, I did stylesheets to convert from DocBook to Anakia. If
they'd help, just let me know.
--
dIon Gillard, Multitask Consulting
Work:      http://www.multitask.com.au

                    Ian Atkin

                    <ianatkin@blueyon       To:     [EMAIL PROTECTED]

                    der.co.uk>              cc:

                                            Subject:     new volunteer

                    05/17/02 10:24 PM

                    Please respond to

                    "Jakarta General

                    List"

i'd like to volunteer a sizeable chunk of my time to apache

i've 3 years java, xml, etc most of which was spent benefitting from
apache code without the time to contribute (or was it willingness?)

i'd like to improve my technical writing (partly as an employment move)
so I thought apache could do with my labour - which, what, when, where?

I'm committed to DocBook and XSLT so how could this fit with Anakia?

would an apache  DocBook customisation (doctype or scripts) be of use?
has one been done?

Ian