Thanks Erik,

I think its gonna take a few of us keeping it high priority to get the
ball rolling properly - it took me long enough to get around to this one
(though whats 6 months between software engineers) - i.e. although a
calendar alarm has been set for next month, prods and reminders are
definitely appreciated :)

You are probably right re the level of detail - its partially just my
style showing through but also because I thought it'd look a bit empty
with just general, ant and commons on there.  I think a lot of this sort
of thing will vary with the style of the individual "column" authors and
the level of activity within each project, IMHO this variation should
make it a more interesting read and should be encouraged - at least for
the first few months while we don't know what's best.

Rob