Hi Thanks Alex.

                    "Fernandez Martinez,

                    Alejandro"                        To:     'Jakarta General List'

                    <a.fernandez.martinez@iberm        <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

                    atica.com>                        cc:

                                                      Subject:     RE: Hi I am a new
Joinee.
                    11/06/2002 03:26 PM

                    Please respond to "Jakarta

                    General List"

Hi Rajan,

Feel free to submit your code as patches, if you find it useful and you
think it might be useful to others. There is no recruitment around here
that
I know.

Un saludo,

Alex.