Tapestry is re-organizing internally to meet the goals of a Jakarta project
*before* a formal proposal is sent to the PMC.  That is, we're now following
Apache meritocracy rules, changing the license to ASL, etc.  Doing this before
attempting a move to Jakarta, rather than after, is in everyone's interests.

--
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

http://tapestry.sf.net