> Being involved with the JCP quite closely, yes, I tend to
> agree... And since
> now C# is also available for OS/X, well, I'm game! :-)

Me too, I may have to learn c# anyway to continue doing stuff for a client of mine who
is abandoning OS in favour of M$*.
Plus I'd be happy to help OS C# projects make the most of the difference between ECMA
and M$.

* Apparently IBM are unlikely to get a websphere sale on account of their sales guys
not really seeming to know what it was they were selling, and in spite of going in as
the hot favourite.

d.