Sam Ruby wrote:
Craig R. McClanahan wrote:

I like the idea of Gump becoming community property, but should it really
be only for Jakarta committers?  I'm thinking in particular about groups
like Ant and Avalon (recently "graduated" into full fledged Apache
projects), as well as the XML packages that Gump also watches over.
+1

I just dug into cvs_acls.pl, and it looks like this is possible; I'm certainly fine with that idea.

- Sam Ruby

P.S. Since Gump simply runs commands and captures output, there is no technical reason why it needs to be limited to Java code bases.
In fact it should be open to allo:-D

            - verba volant, scripta manent -