+1 on accepting Tapestry as a Jakarta subproject under the mentorship of Andy Oliver, conditional upon successful incubation.

Next steps would be identifying the list of initial committers, cvs tree(s), and mailing list(s). But this can wait until the incubator PMC signs off on the subproject.

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: [VOTE] Tapestry / Incubator
Date: Sun, 29 Dec 2002 11:35:31 -0500
From: "Howard M. Lewis Ship" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "Tapestry Contrib" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
CC: "Rodent of Unusual Size" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>, <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>, "Jakarta Project Management Committee List" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

Ok, all the votes are in, except for Mind Bridge who I believe is
travelling. Not unexpected, all the votes were +1.

Once again, we've voted to go forward and move Tapestry towards Jakarta, via Incubator.

We're eagerly awaiting word from Jakarta about what the next steps should be.

I've attached the proposal again, for reference. Although we have to
migrate in through the Incubator, it looks like the proposal does not need to be changed.