Note the mail was cc'd to both.

Conor MacNeill wrote:

Stefan Hepper wrote:

Hi all,
I would like to propose a new Jakarta project, named Pluto, that should
provide the reference implementation of the JSR 168 Portlet Specification.

Please see http://nagoya.apache.org/wiki/apachewiki.cgi?PlutoProposal for
more details (I've also attached the proposal below).

Regards,
Stefan

Stefan,

Are you aware of the apache incubator? I assume this would have to go through the incubator first.

Are we still using Jyve for FAQs (or am I thinking of the wrong Jyve)?

Conor