Sam Ruby wrote:
robert burrell donkin wrote:

+1 (providing that andrew's reservations about pluto are resolved)

why not portlet.apache.org (with jetspeed and pluto as subprojects)?

I predict that something along those lines will eventually occur. The question is whether to gate this donation on such an eventuallity. My recomendation is no, particularly jakarta's track record of being supportive for subprojects becoming sister ASF projects.

+1

-Andy

- Sam Ruby