[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
I've noticed that Gump distributes (via gump.covalent.net) several jar files which appear to violate the license agreements found in the projects.

- xmlunit: The license requires:
"* Redistributions in binary form must reproduce the above
copyright notice, this list of conditions and the following
disclaimer in the documentation and/or other materials provided
with the distribution.
"

- Various xdoclet jars:
"Redistributions in binary form must reproduce the above copyright notice, this
list of conditions and the following disclaimer in the documentation and/or
other materials provided with the distribution."

- Werkz:
" 2. Redistributions in binary form must reproduce the
above copyright notice, this list of conditions and the
following disclaimer in the documentation and/or other
materials provided with the distribution."

I'm sure there are many more.
Good catch.  I'll correct, and review the others for compliance.

- Sam Ruby