Henri Gomez wrote:
What do you means by passed the PMC nomination ?
I'm confused with the original mail where many commiters were
elected as Jakarta PMC members ?
The ASF chairmain maintains a list of members of each of the PMCs in cvs. If you are an ASF committer, check out cvs module "commiters", look in a directory named board, and you will find a file named commitee-info. Henri: your name appears in the Jakarta PMC list. If you would like it to be removed, let me know.

I have not sumbitted the latest round on the off chance that there are any remaining challenges to be made.

- Sam Ruby