>From the website of Jakarta:

"The proposal for a new subproject must submitted to the Jakarta General
mailing list, where the PMC conducts business. All discussion regarding the
proposal will occur the General list, including the final vote. "

Uhm?! Loop?!

Federico
----- Original Message -----
From: "Nick Chalko" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "Jakarta General List" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Tuesday, February 25, 2003 9:17 PM
Subject: Re: New Project

> Federico wrote:
>
> >Hi,
> >we are five italian programmers and we have finished some days ago
"Puff", a http cache proxy written in java that have some interesting
features like a spider that prefetch the web links and an option to convert
all images to black and white one to have a speeder connection for the
client. This software is free licensed (we haven't already choosed what type
but this is free however!!) and we think to jakarta subprojects.