Many of my users have complained that Tapestry is no longer being archived.
I did a little poke around eyebrowse, and not only is Tapestry not archived,
none of the lists seems to have been updated since late february.

Once again, its all chaos at Jakarta.  I don't understand why the folks with
the capabilities and responsibilities to handle infrastructure issues and
requests don't take five minutes to set up a BugZilla category for these
things.  Instead, it is left to endless e-mails, no tracking, nothing gets
done ...

--
Howard M. Lewis Ship
Creator, Tapestry: Java Web Components