> We should not 'stimulate' developers to work along
> SDLC, just fire them if they don't.

Why don't we just outsource the whole thing? then we don't need to really manage the
project but we can *still* fire them if they don't give us what we want, whether its
reasonable or not.

Better yet why don't we hand all our IT over to IBMGS then we don't ever need to ask
for anything or fire anyone because IBMGS will do it all for us according to our IT
policy which they will even kindly write for us.

Ah life! :-)

d.