On Monday, November 10, 2003, at 05:05 PM, Henri Yandell wrote:

[for amusement value. mine mainly. i don't speak for apache in any way]

I too call on Greg to move to Resin. Not that it'll run Python there
either, but it'll not run Python faster on port 80.

I call on Vik to increase his monthly flames to be once a week, the
userbase is demanding more of your words.

I call on JBoss to use an open licence and not the utterly confusing and
unusable LGPL licence written for C.

I call on people to stop claiming that JBoss should get J2EE certified for
free unless the ownership of JBoss is given to a non-profit organisation.

Hey! There's a solution. If JBoss LLC can't pay the money for licensing
like their competitors IBM and BEA, why don't they donate JBoss the
codebase to the community [Apache could provide space under a far less
restrictive licence] and JBoss LLC could focus on doing their real job,
JBoss support.

I think that JBoss was invited, and they declined to collaborate.

Hen