Quoting:

"Note: the current code base reflects an alternate package name,
org.apache.commons.hivemind.  Subsequent research has shown that
HiveMind is not a suitable candidate for the Jakarta Commons. The
existing code base will be migrated to the new package during the
transition out of the sandbox."

Although Commons-Sandbox access is open to all of Jakarta [or even
Apache], I think we can be pretty limited on the Commons access as
Hivemind is proposing being a new Jakarta sub-project.

Hen