Oliver Zeigermann wrote:
Now information

http://jakarta.apache.org/turbine/jcs/index.html

tells me too little. Can someone explain: does it support any type of transactions or could it easily be augmented to?

Hope this is not too much OT and thanks in advance,

I think JCS is getting extra attention from Hibernate, with most docs on this page:

http://www.hibernate.org/61.html

JCS is the primary (sole) caching system provided for 2.0. Unfortunately the Hibernate 2.1 release that is due out soon has a pluggable caching architecture and is moving away from JCS as the default, so this publicity opportunity may slip away soon.

--
Serge Knystautas
President